Sensitive Evolution is now offering a Guest Author Program for individuals who can:
- help HSPs understand their trait better
- provide insight and examples of successful stress handling and healing techniques
- offer real life tips on how to create a better life for themselves.
Sensitive Evolution is a comprehensive website covering the personal development of highly sensitive people. It provides information to help highly sensitive people with their identity, health, and social challenges. It has an alternative health focus so that highly sensitive people can take charge of their health, become stronger and more resilient and ultimately blossom into their full potential.
Sensitive Evolution Guest Author Program Specifics
In order to write for the Sensitive Evolution Guest Author Program so that everyone benefits, please follow these guidelines:
- the article has to relate directly to the highly sensitive person. It has to be a unique article about your experience as a highly sensitive person, how you have solved a problem as a highly sensitive person, or how you have helped a highly sensitive person solve their problems or heal in some way.
- like many HSP websites, our purpose is to help highly sensitive people become stronger, healthier and lead more fulfilling lives. All articles must share that objective.
- please offer examples of a situation or use of a healing strategy so HSP readers can visualize how they could implement it themselves.
- these are the subjects we are interested in:
- the experience of being a highly sensitive person, including issues around identity, overstimulation and sensory processing
- research on the highly sensitive trait
- the experience of being a highly sensitive person in relationships including handling boundary issues
- improving self-worth
- the experience of abuse as a highly sensitive person and abuse recovery
- healing anxiety and depression as a highly sensitive person
- handling negative energy
- healing techniques to transform negative experiences
- psychic protection techniques
- energy healing techniques that help detox the nervous systems of HSP’s
- managing stress levels for highly sensitive people: experiences and solutions
- healthy work environments and work choices for highly sensitive people
- success stories in any area of HSP life including improving health, handling stress, developing emotional resilience and social confidence, handling energy issues and handling invalidation and rejection.
- examples of highly sensitive conditions that were helped by alternative health remedies.
- article minimums are 500 words.
- links to your website and social media accounts are to be placed in your author bio.
Sensitive Evolution is very active in social media. All posts are promoted extensively on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. We also syndicate content to other aggregators.
In order to make posting a good experience for you and the read, we ask that all guest writers respond to comments on their posts.
We would love to hear from you about your interest in highly sensitive people and how you would like to add your wisdom and insights to Sensitive Evolution. To apply, please email Sensitive Evolution here with:
- your name
- website url
- your relationship with the HSP trait: expert, therapist, healer, parent, you are one etc.
- what topics you want to write about
- some specific article headlines
- a representative writing sample.
We welcome the interest of anyone who can add value to the HSP experience and help other highly sensitive people.