A Quantum Healing Program 

For Sensitive People And Empaths

An 8 Week Program Beginning September 26, 2021

What do you think about when you think of joy? A pretty feeling? Fun? Pleasure?

Joy can be fun and pleasant but is actually deeper and more complex than that.

Joy comes from meeting the moment in a way that enriches the spirit. It serves the individual good and the common good. Joy serves aliveness and quality of life and creates both peace and satisfaction at the same time. 

Joy transcends survival so it serves more than the short term; it respects our need to protect the long-term as well. Joy accepts challenges without creating unnecessary adversity. Joy connects us with the goodness of the world and its people, creates healthy mutuality while being grounded in reality. Joy makes reality something beautiful.

Joy begets more joy. In order to welcome joy into our lives, we need to make space for it. If we are in stress and pain, our energetic space will not be available for joy. We can change that.

When we do, we discover that joy is its own reward.

The Importance Of Joy In Transformative Times

We are living in amazing times. It can seem scary and daunting because of the very real danger of environmental collapse. At the same time, we know that we must rebalance our relationship with the earth and each other.  It is critical that we release the ancient contracts that no longer serve us in order to rebalance our relationship with ourselves, the earth, and each other. Doing so will invite more joy into our lives and the lives of other beings.

Survival has been the human story for thousands of years. for obvious reasons. Nonetheless, as in anything, it is fair to question whether we have gone overboard in creating and maintaining survival fear-based programming.

Fear goes off the rails when it is the dominant energetic connection we have with life and also when it is the primary story of our culture. There are many ways that fear-based contracts of the past are maintained:

• fear-based family structures
    • abuse trauma
    • a culture dominated by a fear-based leadership
    • real experiences of violence and war
    • the inability to meet basic needs in a healthy way in the present and future

Many people have been working on healing from all of the fear-based pain of the past including many sensitive people. We are fortunate to live at a time when healing options have improved considerably so that now we can more easily leave the legacy of the past behind. 

Outmoded contracts have an important negative consequence: they limit our expectations, creating much inner pain. The legacy of past hurtful contracts can be released with the tools of quantum healing that you learn and have from this program.

Let's Talk Joy...

Joy 4

Joy is quite amazing when you think about it. It shows up in so many ways and so many moments; it is an energetically nuanced experience.

Joy is not just fun or pleasure. It is deeper, richer, and more satisfying. Joy has the energy of kindness and nourishment. Its passion has a cherishing quality. Because it is a reward unto itself, it takes us out of the push-pull of approval and reward-based culture enabling us to create goodness for ourselves and others. It can also provide a way to create greater feelings of safety for ourselves and others.

All of the possible nuanced expressions of joy in our world need people who are able to perceive and foster it. Since sensitive people are the nuance masters of the human race, I can think of no better group to become champions of joy. 

The Path To Joy

Many of our blocks to joy, especially right now, come from the burden of old ways of thinking and being to which we have been obligated by social and cultural contracts inherited from the past. When we release these obligations we create more inner space for a more joyful way of living. 

Have you ever noticed that animals have no trouble with joy? There is a reason for that:  joy is their natural state and their anchor for navigating life. When they eat, they seek that which brings them joy which is also healthy for them. Ayurveda, the ancient health care system, will tell you that joy or bliss is your natural state. Health and joy are highly correlated.

Our troubled world has made finding and living from a place of joy difficult. Thanks to modern quantum healing tools, however, we now have what we need to create a joy-based life for ourselves. You will learn how in this 8-week program when we begin to heal the stuck energy from your old and inherited contracts and help you reconnect with your natural joyful nature.

You can then move into a natural state of flow that serves you and others. Your inner self will be able to speak and guide you toward your natural path in life. Clarity becomes easier.

Being sensitive can be challenging but it can also be joyful. We can do this!

How Do We Create Joy?

Sometimes someone does a lot of healing and forgiveness and cannot understand why they are still struggling. As important as it is for us to heal the wounds of our current life, we also have to release our inherited past, any genetic programs, and even the programs of group consciousness that can be so problematic for sensitive people.

We all long for a feeling of inner harmony and congruence. Releasing the legacy of the past helps us achieve the congruence we want and need. We are able to give the past its due and still live in the present and focus on what we want to create without the inner tension of conditioned ideas about duty and obligation. The programs then surrender their claim on our lives and energy.

The past fifty years and more have seen an explosion in healing techniques developed from new insights in mind-body consciousness. Candace Pert, Deepak Chopra, cognitive neuroscientists, and biologists have been learning about the relationship between mind and body. Bridging science and spirit has been the work of pioneer biologist, Bruce Lipton, whose work has demonstrated the connection between the mind and our physical and emotional state.  You can read an article here from the US National Library Of Medicine that explains his learning about this topic.

Quantum healing meditation techniques like those of Melanie Tonia Evans on healing from narcissistic abuse and Theta Healing™, a proven technique for transforming energy, have emerged to apply these insights. Quantum healing is not the same as therapy, where a one-on-one relationship with a therapist helps you process emotions and wounds you have experienced primarily in your childhood. Quantum healing is an energy healing modality.

I know from personal experience how helpful quantum healing is. It addresses many stuck energies including inherited biases, beliefs, and traumas, which makes it perfect for sensitive people and empaths who want to use their time and energy in healthy and humane ways. In this program designed specifically for sensitive people and empaths, each week you will release that which does not serve you and make space for a happier life. 

Below is a sample Trigger healing video, one of three short meditations from the program that you can use at any time to heal yourself and support your well-being. The other two are: Universal Love and Manifesting.

“You must learn one thing:
the world was made to be free in.

Give up all the other worlds
except the one to which you belong.

Sometimes it takes darkness and the sweet
confinement of your aloneness
to learn

anything or anyone
that does not bring you alive
is too small for you.”

― David Whyte

The Program

It is important to understand that this is not a "self-improvement" program; its objective is to release that which does not belong to you so that you have space for more joy. Quantum healing is a meditation process that heals energetically so that you feel lighter, more yourself, and ultimately happier in your body. It is much like peeling an onion so that you gradually and gently free yourself from energetic patterns that bog you down.

This quantum healing program works directly on your energy field to release you from disembodied ideas about who you are or should be. "Ideas" about reality and identity are released in favor of a grounded authenticity. 

Over 8 weeks we will have discussions and healings to free you from the blocks you may have inherited and invite in new energy so you can claim more joy in your life.

Each week, we will have a healing session to release energies and invite new ones, I will also be sharing with you my own learning on each topic and how quantum healing has helped me so that you can see its immense benefits. We will discuss our challenges as sensitive people and release outworn "shoulda, coulda, woulda" thinking.

These are the weekly topics we will be exploring:

1. Love Your Human Self
    2. Accept Yourself As A Sensitive Person
    3. Release Anxiety And Overwhelm
    4. Heal Wounds And Trauma
    5. Rebalance Relationships
    6. Claim Natural Boundaries
    7. Learn To Manifest
    8. Return To Your Self

Some benefits you can experience are:

• greater appreciation of your own goodness and value
  • a feeling of inner space and flow
  • feeling stronger, safer, and more secure
  • a better connection between the masculine and feminine in your nature
  • freedom to do what serves you
  • the release of negative expectations and mistaken ideas about failure
  • clarity about choices, connections, and purpose.

Imagine a feeling of inner and outer congruence by releasing the old stories about who you "should" be.

Imagine the inner satisfaction of being in right relationship with your natural gifts and the times you are living in.

Imagine feeling loved for who you are and being able to love the beautiful human being that you are.

Imagine feeling safe.

Sound good? If so, you are in the right place. Let's get started!

The Magic Of Joy

sincerely-media-_uuRwSS1hxQ-unsplash

Please note that this program is not a substitute for medical care.

Each week, you will have a live healing call. You will begin with a worksheet on that week's healing topic to be followed by a live call on the following Sunday. During the week, you will be able to explore where you feel blocked and limited in some way through the worksheets and also discussions in the community. Then we will do a healing on the topic to release unhelpful energies and free you to live as you would like in joy. 

Live healing calls on Zoom.
Short audio healing recordings for a daily supportive practice.
Exploratory worksheets
Daily support in the community about the weekly topics and your particular challenges.
Resources to explore new options for yourself through additional courses and information in the Emerging Sensitive Community.
24/7 app for accessing program and community.
Lifetime access to the program information and the community.

Registration For The Magic Of Joy Program 

Introductory Pricing: 30% Discount

Single Payment

$297 one payment
  • Full Price: $425 ($8900 value)
  • Gift card eligible
  • Lifetime access to the program
  • Lifetime Community Membership
  • 7 day money back guarantee after program starts

6 Monthly Payments

$49 per Month
  • Gift card eligible
  • Lifetime access to the community

12 Monthly Payments

$25 per Month
  • Gift card eligible
  • Lifetime community membership

FAQ

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

The course was created by Maria Hill, founder of Sensitive Evolution.  She is lifelong explorer and synthesizer of the sensitive experience. Her explorations of old wisdom and new emerging frameworks give her a unique perspective on the experience of sensitive people and their potential contribution to the world.

Maria is the author of The Emerging Sensitive: A Guide For Finding Your Place In The World, through which sensitive people can discover their natural place in a changing world. Her special gift comes from her understanding of the relationship between the sensitive experience and the hidden frameworks that drive human development and culture. She is Certified in Spiral Dynamics, and is also a Reiki Master and Certified Theta Healing practitioner.

She is committed to helping sensitive people acquire the tools to transform their understanding of themselves and their life journey so their talents and lived experience becomes an asset and source of joy.

You can visit this link to find more details about her background.

The course is by design both guided and self-paced. Over 8 weeks you will have the opportunity to explore the topics and do live healings. If you cannot make a call, you can still benefit from the replays. In my healing journey I have found that replaying healings is very effective. You can go as fast or as slow as you would like and learn according to your own learning style. 

You will need about two to three hours per week of your time. The calls will be one hour each week for 8 weeks. You will be asked to consider some questions about your experience before the healing call and share your answers so that the healing can be tailored to your experience. In addition, it would also help your healing to connect with others and share your experiences. We all like to know that we are not alone. 

You will have short daily healing meditations created to help you throughout your day. You will have lifetime access to the program material and the community to continue your healing journey as long as you want.

The important thing is that you take in the healing and allow yourself to be with the energetic changes they invite. They are freeing and the learning process is meant to be a natural one. It all happens as a series of baby steps. It is truly a journey. 

You have lifetime access to the program. That includes being able to participate in calls in future years and access to all the additional material added to enhance the learning. 

We offer generous compensation for referrals through our affiliate program.

In the first 7 days of the program if for any reason you need to cancel your participation in the program, we will refund your payment, no questions asked.

We are all conditioned to fit in and conform. However, we are created to reform and redefine to be human. Creating is all about expressing our own unique self. Maria's course material and coaching provided me with knowledge and safety to stop the resistance and move into the awareness of my being.

Tammy Junker

Maria's deep knowledge of how Highly Sensitive People work is only paired by her kindness and willingness to listen.

Ginevra Are, Intercultural Trainer from Italy relocated to LA

Maria is a gentle, compassionate, and brilliant guide whose course has guided me through the stressful task of finding myself, in and out of the many variations of my personal culture. She has gifted me with a higher and deeper level of understanding my personal and work relationships, and how to deal with other Life challenges. I have learned to appreciate my HSP qualities and skills, and have more confidence as a creative leader in today’s world.

Judith Fine-Sarchielli, Life And Marketing Coach

Maria's foundation course has helped me to shine a more reassuring and informed light on my high sensitivity. This has helped me to feel kinder to myself in the now, more positive about my past, and more hopeful for the future. I feel lighter and brighter and I can share this energy with my loved ones which is a pleasure. I am delighted to have started this journey and look forward to future Emerging Sensitive courses.

Claire, Health Coach

The Emerging Sensitive course provided me with a new way of looking at myself and others, based on human evolution. This helped me to feel more understanding and less judgmental of both myself and others. It also increased my confidence in my HSP self and in my observations, thinking, and choices. In my opinion, this content should become standard public knowledge, which would really improve teamwork on every level of society.

Hilary